It’s that time of year again! Time for spooky ghosts, scary witches, and happy haunts! Whether your plans are for adults or children it is critical to keep safety at the front of your focus.
We want you to have a safe and happy Halloween so here are some safety tips to keep in mind!
- Wear bright, reflective costumes or add reflective tape to your costumes or candy pails so you are visible in the dark.
- Bring along a flashlight, we recommend our Road Trip Auto Tool which also includes an alarm that can notify others if you are in danger.
- Don’t eat candy until it has been inspected at home.
- Cross at street corners or designated street crossing areas. Pay attention to crosswalks and traffic signals.
- Have kids carry glow sticks or flashlights so they can be seen by drivers.
- Make sure kids always have an adult with them while trick or treating or have a phone with them if they are older to contact a parent.
- Send your kids out with a personal alarm, in case they encounter danger. The Hear Me Out is a good option. It can send you your child’s exact location if the alarm is triggered.
- Pay attention to porch lights, if a house is totally dark, don’t approach it for trick or treating.
- Carry a personal protection item on you in case of an emergency, we would suggest a Sock It Slim or Pepper Slay.
Don’t forget to be prepared and have fun this Halloween!
Don’t have a PRO to shop with? We can help you find one!
In our previous post, we gave practical ways to help physically keep yourself or help keep your...
Whether you are looking for personal safety tips as an experienced adult or whether you are...
Daily Hype joined the Damsel Protect & Fortify Wellness Line two years ago and has been a...