1. Get Educated
- Know the statistics.
- Know the traits and signs of an abuser.
- Have a personalized safety plan.
- Know the warning signs of partner abuse.
2. Know that free, confidential help is available 24/7.
3. On October 20th wear purple
Help us spread awareness of Domestic Violence by wearing purple on October 20th.
4. Don’t judge. Just listen.
Remind everyone in your life that you are there to offer a listening ear. Do not judge someone who tells you about their struggles and journey through a Domestic Violence relationship. Be there for them and help them when they need it.
5. Support your local domestic violence agency.
Contact local women’s shelters or agencies in your community to see how you can help.
In our previous post, we gave practical ways to help physically keep yourself or help keep your...
Whether you are looking for personal safety tips as an experienced adult or whether you are...
Daily Hype joined the Damsel Protect & Fortify Wellness Line two years ago and has been a...